Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Baby Boy!!!




 My baby is ONE!!!!  Eeeeeek could it really be here, a new phase of life with no baby on the way??? I'm not sure how I feel about it but I do know that I love this little munchkin so much, and that I have enjoyed him somethin' special knowing he's the caboose for our family.  He has so much personality and also showing signs of quite a little temper.  I guess he couldn't come to this house without one if he wanted to survive.  He's gotta show everyone that he is something to be reckoned with.  Before the big move I hurried and squeezed in a cake smash with a beach theme to symbolize my love of California and the celebration of a last little baby turning ONE!  Happy birthday to my Kade, Kadertot, deedles, tweedz, and tweedley-doo!  I have no idea where these weird nicknames come from but they just seem to morph for each of my kiddos in our family LOL! Strange to most I'm sure, but very endearing to us in this house!  LOVE YOU BABY!






















Happy Birthday to my Baby Boy!!
























1 comment:

  1. Priceless! I love the theme, colors and happy smiles you captured of this sweet Lil nephew I adore! Can't believe he is one!

    ReplyDelete