Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Beauty in Utah

 Came across this beauty of a building after one of my shoots this past weekend. Gorgeous Temples are all across the Utah Valley, of which this one is one of the most breathtaking in my opinion, and has such an incredible history. My kids have fun having "temple sightings" everywhere we go. The entire sunset was incredible. I was about to head home after my shoot, and came over the hill and this is what I saw. I had to go park my car and hurry and capture it to remember how I felt when I saw it.  It reminds me that I have a forever family that will last beyond death, and whatever struggles or tragedies life sometimes brings, we will prevail together and be a family forever.










1 comment:

  1. So incredibly beautiful! Love, love, love these shots of a very beloved temple!

    ReplyDelete