Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Jaimi & Brandon { MARRIED }

Finally able to start blogging again some of my past weddings and family sessions from Fall/Winter of 2012.  I am so grateful to have been so blessed with a jam packed schedule, but unfortunately keeping up with  sharing all my work has been a challenge.  I am excited to finally be getting to share what I've been up to!!


Meet Jaimi & Brandon Miles.  What a gorgeous couple and beautiful day.  I got to capture a short Newport Beach Temple wedding tagging along with the lovely Tonya Joy .  Even though it was just temple ground coverage it was still absolutely stunning and memorable in every way.  The details of her gown, her flowers & pearls had a twinge of old-fashioned yet sophisticated and timeless.  The sun was shining bright that day but in away that made them glow and shine in a good way!  Congrats you two, I hope you are soaking in your newlywed phase and the joy that your lives can FINALLY BEGIN!!! xoxo




















































1 comment: