Thursday, April 15, 2010

Avery & Ethan


These little cuties are my cousin's kids.  Ethan is the most sweet, curious, playful little fellow.  His hair and eyes are breathtaking and melt me every time I see him.  Avery is growing up to be a little lady, and she worked so hard on this shoot to be so good, and smile so pretty.  I was so proud of how hard she tried to do exactly what I asked, and even tried to get ethan to do nice things together for pictures.  She really is such a sweetheart!  Good Job Avery.  Cousin Shell loves you!
Ethan was Not interrested in being with Avery and would sqwack and run when Avery tried to be by him. So we didn't get as many together as I had hoped.  So when I snapped the little gem of the two of them together on the bench was a novelty.  Because I was running back and forth tickling them to get them to both smile and be cute at the same time... I snapped this shot on the move.. and the camera shake gave me a little soft focus, but it was still to cute to discard.

1 comment:

  1. Rachelle, I don't know who that little boy belongs to but I could just eat him up! Wow you captured that little man in his finest...looooove it!

    ReplyDelete